Mother's Day Gift Guide

Thursday, May 4, 2017

I got some things for my birthday that I've really been enjoying so I thought I should share the love! Maybe it can help you when gift shopping for a friend (or yourself!) or your MOM since Mother's Day is coming up!

1. High Waisted Workout Pants: these are completely necessary for my post twin belly. The twins managed to rip my abdominal muscles down the center which will forever make me look a little prego unless I get it surgically stitched back up. Until then I'll just be tucking it all in to my high waisted workout pants!

2. Cold Shoulder Tank Top: I'm loving this trend and I especially love this top because I don't need a strapless bra to go with it.

3.Sandal/Boot: I wore a shoe similar to this at a recent photo shoot and loved it so much I had to buy some of my own. The heel isn't sky high which I like.

4. Raw Hem Denim: I swear I had a pair of these in high school and they're baaaaack! Doesn't that always happen? I grabbed this pair and plan to wear them all summer.


My Mom actually ordered a pair of the high-waist leggings and loves them so they are Mom-tested and approved in case you were wondering. :) Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!