Hallmark Baby

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

The heat wave has FINALLY gone away here and I'm happy to report we are wearing things like sleeves and pants! Fall is my favorite season and I can't wait for cooler temperatures...and let's be real...pumpkin spice flavored everything! I'm less excited about fantasy football starting again but every rose has a thorn. ;)

I love coordinating the kids and these outfits by Hallmark Baby are just the cutest! The clothes are definitely high quality and there is a lot of attention to detail such as pockets, colored snaps, and extra bows. The material is soft and the prints are darling. These pieces transition perfectly into fall and I know we will get a lot of good use out of them.








Blair

Cal 
shoes: freshly picked
outfit: hallmark baby

Evie
shoes: freshly picked
headband: cammi and co

mat: gathre

Thanks Hallmark Baby for the coordinating outfits...we love them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!