If You've got Ears Say Cheers!

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Welp, I've officially signed up to gain ten pounds. Yep, that's right. I bought a Disneyland pass and you know what that means...corn dogs!!! Ha ha but for real I am SO freaking excited!!! We went to Disneyland last week with my family and it was so fun we decided to sign up for the year. I've missed the mouse house these last couple years!


My parents treated us to stay at the Grand California Hotel in Disneyland and omg what a treat! Blair loved the water slide there so much she didn't want to go to Disneyland (haha!). We stayed in a massive three bedroom suite with all six grandkids. That means the five of us were all in one room but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Nothing was going to get me down at the happiest place on earth!





The twins had a great time although Everly enjoyed the rides much more than Cal. No surprise that he was a little scared by everything. Evie in particular really liked the carousel, Dumbo, Ariel, the Ferris Wheel, Toy Story, and Winnie the Pooh.












We're headed back again in a couple weeks and I just can't even wait to see the Christmas decorations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!