Maskcara Make-up Review

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

When it comes to make-up I need something that looks good and is easy to apply. On a daily basis I'm putting on mascara and tinted lip balm and calling it good. I would like to contour and highlight but who has time for that?!

I recently met up with an old friend from high school who talked me into letting her do my make-up with Maskcara products and then taking some photos of me (without my kids! what does that look like?!). Her make-up is always flawless and put together so I wanted in on her secret and agreed to all the awkward posing alone pictures. ;)


After she did my make-up I posted a quick picture on my Instagram story and WOAH. I had tons of ladies asking me what kind of make-up I was wearing and telling me I looked gorgeous. Insert me realizing I should do my make-up more often ha ha. But it really didn't take more than 5-10 minutes and the result was really pretty.

The make-up really lasted and the packaging is gorgeous! So chic with all the marble and metallics.


Maskcara make-up was easy to apply and made me look like a more awake, happier version of myself. No more Mombie! Take a look! 

also don't mind my 12 week out hair color :)

dress from the loft


earrings and necklace by stella and dot

watch by daniel wellington


bag by freshly picked
shoes from nordstrom
If you love my make up as much as I do here is what I am wearing:

Highlight: Aura
Contour: Olive
Blush: Pink Grapefruit
Illuminator: Pearl
Lips: Ruby
Brows: Oak
Eyes: On Wednesdays, Coco, Kin, Sabrina
Brushes: 30 Second HAC Brush, I Shadow Everything Brush, the Multitasker Brush, Perfector Sponge

You can check out all the products HERE and be sure to enter my party number if you want to purchase: 12157

Happy shopping! 

*Photos by Michelle Gifford Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!