S I X

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

My sweet big girl Blair turned six last week and I just don't know where the time has gone. Six sounds old... five I could deal with but once you pass five you're like a big kid! Time is such a thief but I'm also really enjoying watching her mature and seeing how she interacts with her friends and siblings.




Blair, you are my favorite big girl! You have the best manners and the kindest, most caring heart. There is something so tender and sweet about you and you have a special place in many adults' hearts who spend time with you. Your teacher, the lunch supervisors, and your church teachers all adore you and it makes my heart soar. You are sensitive (sometimes to a fault) but it makes you love fiercely. You are inclusive with all the kids you spend time with and you don't have a mean bone in your body. You love showing Cal and Everly new things and making them laugh till their bellies hurt. You are my best helper and I raising those two babies would be a much greater struggle without you. You know the Lord and continue to ask me spiritual questions and I love our conversations when it's just the two of us. You are my favorite big girl and I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!